We are giddy with excitement to announce the long awaited marriage between Google Classroom and your Hapara Teacher Dashboard. This joyous integration will allow you to blend all of the great functions of Hapara seamlessly with your Google Classroom rosters.
This will provide teachers with TWO big advantages:
- FIRST: Teachers can now have the CLASS NAMES and Students Rosters from your Google Classroom sections automatically synchronize with your Hapara teacher dashboard.
- SECOND: All student assignments should now automatically show up within your Hapara dashboard and student work folders.
In order to get started, teachers simply need to follow the steps below.
- Log in to your Hapara Teacher Dashboard account at https://www.teacherdashboard.com/#/td/manage/ (click the “Log in With Google” button)
- Click on the blue Add or sync class button in the top-right corner of the page.
3. Click on the Sync Classes option
4. Check the boxes next to the Google Classroom Courses you would like to bring over to your Hapara dashboard. When you’re done, click on the blue Add Classrooms button.
5. These sychronized Google Classroom sections should now automatically show up on your teacher dashboard. The Google Classroom icon (see below) lets you know that the section is connected with your GC roster.