Teachers can now run a progress report or report card from PowerTeacher.
Report Cards: End of quarter Information
Progress Report: Mid quarter information
(Q1 progress report grades were stored on 10/9)
Both reports give similar information. Review both reports to determine the information available for the quarter.
Example: You may choose to print a progress report for a student to see student grades for a class, prior to a student roster change of hybrid or remote learning.
- Login to your PowerTeacher portal.
- Identify the course and select the backpack for the course.
- Select the student along the left side of the screen.
- Use the Select Screen drop down at the right of the screen.
- Select Print a Report.
- Click the drop down arrow at the center of the page.
- Select the report you are looking for:
Example below: Either HS Student Progress Report SEMESTER ONLY
SUSD High School Report Card (rev/10/13)
- Click Submit
- Look for the Report and select View under the status column.
- You will now see the report card or progress report.