Use the Wireless Classroom Audio System to enhance the speaker’s voice or enhance the audio sound from a device. The wireless classroom audio system is portable and can be used both inside and outside of the classroom. The battery lasts for a school day before needing to recharge. The microphone that connects to the speaker is able to maintain a 360 degree connection, so there is no signal loss to the audio device. You can also connect your smartphone, iPad, or laptop/computer to the audio speaker system.
Inventory your Audio System
You should have the following items:
Item #1 – Speaker
Item #2 – AC Power Adapter
Item # 3 – Microphone
Item #4 – Buckle & Lanyard
Item #5 – USB Power Cable
Item #6 – 3.5 mm Audio Cable
Install the Wireless Audio System
- Plug in the AC Power Adaptor (Item #2) to connect to your speaker (Item #1).
- Plug in the AC Power Adaptor (Item #2) into an electrical outlet to power your speaker.
- Power on the speaker (Item #1).
- Power on the Microphone (Item #3). The LED on the microphone stops flashing when paired with the speaker (Item# 1).
- Optional: Add an audio source to the speaker (such as a smartphone, iPad, or laptop/computer) by plugging in the device with the 3.5 mm audio cable (Item#6). Now you can hear the audio from the device that is plugged into the speaker.
Wearing the Microphone
- Insert one of the open ends of the lanyard through the buckle and clasp both ends of the lanyard.
- Attach the buckle (Item #4) to the microphone (Item #3). Place the lanyard around your neck and adjust it for the best sound quality while speaking.
Over Ear Microphone Headset
Optional: To use an Over Ear Microphone headset.
- Place the circular part of the headset over your ear.
- Adjust the microphone to your face for speaking.
- Ensure the headset is plugged into the microphone.
Charging the Microphone and Pairing
Charge the microphone (Item #3) when needed to the USB Power Cable (Item #5).
Look at the image below for microphone charging information.
Ensure the speaker is powered on (Item#1). Power on the Microphone (Item #3) in order for the microphone to re-pair with the speaker.