Since our upgrade to Enterprise Level Features for Google at the start of this month, some notification settings (such as the ability to hear notification tones when chat questions are posted) may have changed for some users.
To check your notification settings for Google Meet, please follow the steps posted below.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click Moreand then select Settings.
- Along the left side of the page, click Privacy and security, and then click Site settings on the main page.
- Scroll down the page until you find Notifications and click there.
- Click on the Meet entry, for example…
- Under Sound make sure that you have selected the option to Allow (see below).
For addition tips on controlling sound and notification settings in your browser, click on the Google Support Page linked here.